Making Clean Energy Work
What We Do
OneEnergy Renewables specializes in the development of large-scale clean energy projects. We make renewable energy solutions accessible and cost effective for our utility, corporate and institutional partners.
Our History: Making an Impact
In 2009, Bryce Smith and Bill Eddie were inspired to do something big. At that time, “utility-scale” solar was in its infancy. Most projects were built for demonstration purposes, including the 160 projects developed by the Solar 4R Schools program, Smith’s award-winning legacy at the Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF). Eddie, a respected energy attorney, environmental advocate, and carbon trader, was among the nation’s preeminent clean-energy experts.
Smith and Eddie decided to combine forces to help clients build solar projects that were truly meaningful from an electrical generation and carbon reduction standpoint. Thus, was born OneEnergy Renewables.
As a certified B-Corporation, we take sustainability very seriously. At OneEnergy Renewables, we:
- Offer comprehensive employee benefits
- Offset 100% of our carbon footprint with high-quality RECs and Carbon Offsets
- Reward employees for biking or taking public transportation to work
- Purchase locally-manufactured, eco-friendly office furniture
- Print business cards and collateral on 100% recycled paper using soy-based inks
Finally, as a firm that supports the long-term health of the domestic renewable energy industry, we created our Energy Scholars™ program to provide university students with hands-on career development opportunities.