Take Control of Your Power
The Benefits of Purpose-Built Solar
A Purpose-Built Solar project allows your organization to ...
- Secure 10 to 30% of its energy at an economically competitive price that remains fixed for up to 25 years.
- Reduce its exposure to volatile fossil-fuel based energy prices.
- Play a critical role in the development of a new, large-scale solar project without any upfront capital commitment.
- Receive significant public recognition for catalyzing the development of a new renewable energy project in its community.
- Engage employees, students and customers through site tours and interactive kiosks with live project data.
How it Works
A Purpose-Built Solar project is a large-scale, offsite solar array developed and marketed on behalf of your organization. The project is customized to meet your energy demand, financial goals, and carbon reduction targets.
A Purpose-Built Solar project is based on a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or a Power Hedge Agreement, which typically entails a commitment to purchase a portion of your power from a OneEnergy Renewables solar project over a long term (e.g. 15+ years).
After an initial discussion to understand your organization's financial and environmental objectives, we'll assess your energy profile. Then, we'll provide a customized proposal that outlines the value of a Purpose-Built Solar project to your organization.
It's that simple. Please, contact us to get started.